Pre-registration required. NO WALK-IN's ALLOWED!
Registration closes at 11:59 PM July 9th.
Masks will be required. Disposable Masks and Hand Sanitizer will be available at the testing site if needed.
Credit Cards accepted online. Only cash will be accepted at the exam site.
Items to bring with you:
- $15.00 exam fee (Exact Amount Required, No change will be given.)
- Number 2 Pencil and a Black Ink Pen
- An original of your current FCC license (if you have one)
- A copy of your current FCC license (if you have one)
- Two pieces of Identification (at least one photo)
- Your email receipt if you choose to pay online
- Your FRN Number if you choose to pre-register
Please arrive at 9:00 am. Testing will begin after paperwork is completed and we should be finished by 11:00am.
Although not mandatory, we strongly recommend you pre-register for your FRN number at: https://apps.fcc.gov/coresWeb/regEntityType.do to avoid using your Social Security number on the NCVEC QUICK-FORM 605.
To find out how to obtain an official FCC license copy, click on the link below:
Obtain License Copy 2015.pdf
Contact: Woody Kirkman - VE Liaison